| Party Mixer is a mobile app for Android that allows you to play two tracks at the same time and cross-fade between them like a DJ, including change their pitch & tempo to mix them seamlessly. You can also create, save, and load playlists, and use an “Auto DJ” mode that mixes songs automatically for you.
UPDATE: Party Mixer 2.0 has just been released! It is a major upgrade to the previous version and features:
- Pitch/tempo control
- Search in playlist
- Shuffle/sort/clear/delete playlists
- Manually reorder songs in playlist
- Huge improvements in the interface, new graphics, better tablet UI
- Tracks don’t get removed from playlist when played; they just get marked as played
- Now compatible with Android 2.3 – 4.4
- …and many more improvements and fixes
Here’s how the main screen looks. You can drag-and-drop tracks from your playlist onto the left or right player. You can cross-fade between them by sliding the crossfader-slider at the bottom of the screen.
And here’s how you can browse your music files and add them to your playlist. Just tap on a file to add it, or tap-and-hold on a folder and pick “Add folder” to add the entire folder.
Once a playlist is created, you can let the app do the mixing for you by using Auto DJ mode. Press the Auto DJ button to activate it (the round button with a “play” icon inside).